Single and multi-bladed range of air pressure stabilisers for mounting in walls and doors to control airborne pollutants by regulating room pressure variance between adjacent rooms.
Our range of air pressure stabilisers are Ideal for all hospital and most clean room and laboratory environments.
Aercon LF Range Features
• Designed and manufactured in house in the UK
• Control of pressures from 5 – 50 Pa
• Accuracy of ± 1 Pa over the operating range
• Ideal for use in hospital operating theatres
• Screw fix front and rear flanges
• Standard slip over rear flanges to suit walls up to 175mm
• Extended slip over rear flanges to suit walls over 175mm
• Body materials – RAL 9016 white polyester coated carbon steel with other colours available on request
• All products have SteriTouch antimicrobial coating to reduce MRSA and E-Coli 157 bacteria
• Blades and internal parts – Grade 304 stainless steel as standard
• Blades pivot on sealed for life ball bearings
• Accurately pre-set to pressure, but site adjustable
Aercon LF Range Options
• Custom colours
• Smoke / Fire rated
• Lead lined shields
• Deflector & laser shields
• 50LFM for doors or walls between 50 – 79mm thick
• 80LFM for doors or walls between 80 – 99mm thick
• 100LFM for doors or walls between 100 – 175mm thick
SteriTouch Antibacterial Protection
A SteriTouch antimicrobial coating is applied as standard to reduce MRSA and E-Coli 157 bacteria to all of the products in our LF Range of Air Pressure Stabilisers.
Make your LF unit selection hassle free, we’ll do the calculations for you. Contact us with your specifications & leave the rest to us.