Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly way to cool large open spaces.
Ideal for: applications as diverse as mining and construction sites to specialist hospital projects.
• Full fresh air (HCV) or optional return air heating (HCVR)
• Modulating atmospheric gas burner with dual sensing (room and duct air outlet) for optimum temperature control
• Heavy duty marine grade aluminium cabinet
• High efficiency (80% +) long life 75mm Aircel pads
• Easy water connection, solenoid, float and transformer pre-fitted
• 18-140kW capacity and up to 16,000 l/s of air
• Non-corrosive water tray, low water content
• Centre hung forward curve, belt drive blowers
• Motorised outlet damper for low speed cooling and heatings
• Standard single speed motor for optional two speed or VSD driver
• AGA approved Dravo indirect gas fired heater
• Long life stainless steel heat exchanger
• HCV/ HCVR Series – Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Units Brochure – Coming Soon