ecoHVAC Products Thermal Buffer Tanks are manufactured suitable for Heating and Chilled Water Commercial Applications. Available in both Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
A buffer tank is designed to reduce chiller or boiler short cycling. Buffer tanks are used in systems operating below the design load condition, which is most of the time, or in systems having several low Kw cooling or heating loads calling at different times. This can cause the chiller or the boiler to short cycle, resulting in reduced operating efficiency and shorter equipment life.
ecoHVAC Products Thermal Buffer Tank range includes a ‘Standard Range’ as well as a custom built range. Tanks can be manufacture from mild steel or stainless steel construction with or without insulation, and are available in a range of capacities.
Benefits and Features of Thermal Buffer Tanks:
• Mild Steel or Stainless Steel
• Rated to 750Kpa Working Pressure, Design 1,125KPa
• Bolted Inspection Cover (ABM-500 to ABM-2000)
• 100mm Med Density Poly Foam Insulation
(ABM-3000 to ABM-5000 is 50mm)
• Soft Vinyl or Metal Cladding option
• Flange Connections (four alternative positions)
• Internal Baffle Sparge Pipe
• AS1210 compliant tanks available
Thermal Buffer Tank Standard Range:
• EBM-500 (500ltr)
• EBM-1000 (1,000 ltr)
• EBM-1500 (1,500 ltr)
• EBM-2000 (2,000 ltr)
• EBM-3000 (3,000 ltr)
• EBM-4000 (4,000 ltr)
• EBM-5000 (5,000 ltr)
Custom Tanks Built to Specification also available.
Buffer Tank Brochure