HVAC ICR Series UVC Light for Healthcare
American Ultraviolet provides the most affordable, efficient and effective UV decontamination solutions for reducing unwanted surface and airborne microbes in the environment around the patient, with a particular focus placed on infection control and prevention. Within minutes our UV sterilization lamps, often referred to as UV decontamination lamps, reduce pathogens and multidrug resistant organism.
High-output ICR Series fixtures from American Ultraviolet are designed specifically for HVAC airstream disinfection applications. They are ideal for large air handling systems in commercial, industrial, healthcare and institutional buildings. These ready to install framed structures can be easily mounted in duct systems and on coils to provide the desired airstream disinfection to protect personnel from unwanted bacteria, viruses or fungi travelling in the airstream.
ICR Series fixtures not only decontaminate air, but they also use UVC cleansing energy to remove biofilms from cooling coils and drain pans. The ICR Series can be mounted within minutes to plenum walls, or to frame assemblies that span supply ducts and/or cooling coils. These fixtures are offered in various lamp configurations and come standard in five different widths (18”, 24”, 36”, 48”, & 60”). Frames can be mounted side by side, or stacked vertically to cover the entire plenum or coil.
Please also refer to our Germicidal UVC Mobile Room Disinfection page for additional Healthcare UVC Solutions.
• Reduce bacteria, viruses and fungi with one pass through ICR
• Each system is custom sized to individual duct and desired microbial reduction rate at no additional charge
• Installs in minutes; comes with ready assembled frame structure that easily attaches to plenum wall
• Installation down-stream offers removal or prevention of biofilm build-ups on cooling coil
• “Green” lamps contain ≤ 8mg of Mercury
• Exclusive 2-year (17,000 hours) guarantee on high output lamp life
• No maintenance required, other than changing lamps every 2 years