Pumps engineered and tailored to suit your specific HVAC requirements.
At Wilo, they know that every sector of industry has its own high standards for production technology and the materials used in its components. That’s why they develop custom-tailored industrial solutions and products for our customers to guarantee highly efficient, operationally reliable and dependable production processes.
For instance, their pumps help the food industry comply with critical quality and hygiene standards and the metal industry meet very high requirements and environmental standards. In the mining industry, their systems convey important raw materials securely and reliably, while in the energy sector, they are important in securing supply in power stations, even at peak loads. They provide quality and performance to many renowned industrial companies worldwide.
Wilo HVAC Fluid Pump Range:
• NL – Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump with axial suction
• NLG – Single-stage, low-pressure centrifugal pump with axial suction
• MHI – Non-self-priming multistage pump
• MHIL – Non-self-priming multistage pump
• Top-S – Glandless circulation pump with screwed connection or flange connection
• Helix V – Non-self-priming, high-efficiency multistage high-pressure centrifugal pump
• BL – Glanded pump in block design with flange connection
• IL – Glanded pump in in-line design with flange connection
• Wilo Pumps – HVAC Fluid Solutions Brochure