Provides year round comfort at a fraction of the cost of systems running on purely DX coil air conditioning.
Ideal for: large open spaces, high rise buildings, requiring pressurisation systems and pharmaceutical industry, requiring fresh air heating.
Features & Benefits
Indirect heating cooling has a small footprint, and is significantly cheaper than DX coil air conditioning. In many cases the pre-cooled air is sufficient to keep the space comfortable; however a DX coil air conditioner can be attached as a backup for more extreme conditions.
Even if a DX coil system is running the pre-cooling of the air, using this dry air evaporative cooling setup greatly decreases overall energy consumption and increases Green Star Ratings.
• Fresh air heater
• Cheaper to run and install than pressurised standard systems
• Dry air evaporative pre-cooling
• Reduced power load and consumption
• Axial fan exhaust
• Stainless steel heat exchanger with 5 year warranty
• Natural gas fired
• DX coil backup
• Filtered air inlet
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Heat exchanger
• DX or refrigeration component – fan coil and condenser
• Gas fired heater
• IDC Series – Heating, Cooling and Energy Recovery System Brochure
• Aira Commercial Brochure