1300 770 908
Aira IDC Series – Heating, Cooling and Energy Recovery System
Aira IDC Series – Heating, Cooling and Energy Recovery SystemProvides year round comfort at a fraction of the cost of systems running on purely DX coil air conditioning.
Ideal for: large open spaces, high rise buildings, requiring pressurisation systems and pharmaceutical industry, requiring fresh air heating.
Features & Benefits
Indirect heating cooling has a small footprint, and is significantly cheaper than DX coil air conditioning. In many cases the pre-cooled air is sufficient to keep the space comfortable; however a DX coil air conditioner can be attached as a backup for more extreme conditions.
Even if a DX coil system is running the pre-cooling of the air, using this dry air evaporative cooling setup greatly decreases overall energy consumption and increases Green Star Ratings.
- Fresh air heater
- Cheaper to run and install than pressurised standard systems
- Dry air evaporative pre-cooling
- Reduced power load and consumption
- Axial fan exhaust
- Stainless steel heat exchanger with 5 year warranty
- Natural gas fired
- DX coil backup
- Filtered air inlet
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Heat exchanger
- DX or refrigeration component – fan coil and condenser
- Gas fired heater