For High Volume & High Static Pressure Closed Loop Systems traditional expansion vessels are not the most efficient solution in terms of operational pressure or physical footprint. Flamco Expansion Automats balance the system pressure, using a highly efficient vessel design and control equipment.
We produce a comprehensive range of models that offer high-quality performance and versatility which may be further enhanced by the addition of numerous optional accessories. Flamco has an adaptable, modular range to suit every requirement.
Flexcon M-K/U Compressor expansion Automat
For sealed heating installations and chilled water (cooling) installations.
Ideal for larger systems and systems which cannot tolerate the rise in pressure associated with standard sealed system equipment. These units are distinguished by their wide range of applications. The Flexcon M-K/U is delivered completely pre-assembled and ready for operation. Installation is both simple and cost-effective due to the adjustable system connection. The unit is combined with the latest technology SPC control unit.
• Compact, space saving unit, which has a low noise, oil free compressor.
• Compressor unit has a simple & clear control panel which can be connected to a BMS.
• Replaceable bladder.
• Delivered with oil free compressor, weight-capacity sensor and height adjustable feet.
• As an option, the Flexcon M-K/U can be fitted with a Flexvent Super.
Flexcon M-K auxiliary vessels
Auxiliary vessels for Flexcon M-K/U automats. For sealed heating installations and chilled water (cooling) installations.
• Without control unit and compressor
• Replaceable butyl bladder
• Delivered with height adjustable feet
• Accessories to be ordered separately
• As an option, the Flexcon M-K can be fitted with a Flexvent Super automatic air vent
Flamcomat – Pump Units
For pressurisation, de-aeration and topping up in sealed heating installations and chilled water (cooling) installations.
Flamcomats with pump units are used for storage of expansion water, deaeration and topping up your installation automatically as an integrated controlled unit carried out with state of the art micro-electronics. The Flamcomat balanced pressure expansion equipment is sized according to the total system volume and the boiler or chiller load. The Flamcomat vessel is 80% efficient irrespective of the static height of the system. It is the ideal solution for large installations or high installations where standard diaphragm expansion equipment is limited.
• Automatically performs volumetric control and automatic topping-up during the heating or cooling cycles.
• Integrated turbo degassing allows for very rapid degassing.
• The degassing function allows for continuous degassing if desired.
• The user-friendly control unit displays all operating and error conditions.
• Advanced technology ensures low power consumption, long service life and easy maintenance.
• Operating modes: single (mono), automatic change-over or load dependent (duo) and combined operation.
• Microprocessor control, self-learning, with graphical display and RS 485 interface.
For sealed heating installations and chilled water (cooling) installations. A multi function product which provides all the essential requirements for a sealed chilled or heated water system i.e. automatic expansion control, pressurisation, de-aeration and make-up.
• Unique pressure step degassing process.
• Replaceable butyl bladder.
• Expansion fluid is stored at atmospheric pressure in the bladder.
• Flexible connections and hoses between pump unit and vessel to be ordered separately.
• Suitable for addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50%.
• Vessels 200 litres – 10,000 litres.
• Suitable for systems with a maximum flow temperature of 120 °C.
• Maximum temperature bladder: 70 °C.
• Red (RAL 3002) epoxy powder coating.
Standard Digital Pressurisation
Compact and totally enclosed digital pressurisation units with electronic pressure transducer and user-friendly microprocessor for use on sealed system in order to provide a minimum system pressure requirement.
Available in single or twin pump configuration.
Other Pressurisation Product Range
Twin System Compact, totally enclosed digital pressurisation unit with electronic pressure transducer and user-friendly microprocessor for use on two sealed systems in order to provide a minimum system pressure requirement.
System Volume (Guide): < 300,000 litres per system
PressDS (Pressurisation/Dosing System) Compact, totally enclosed digital pressurisation unit with electronic pressure transducer and user-friendly microprocessor for use on sealed systems in order to provide a minimum system pressure requirement. The correct fluid mix is blended on demand at the time of system top-up.
System Volume (Guide): < 300,000 litres