1300 770 908
Inverter Phase Check Module
Inverter Phase Check ModuleThe Inverter Phase Check Module is a diagnostic instrument for problem analysis for air conditioners. This testing device is constructed for both installation and maintenance. It shows whether the inverter and also the serial communication are functioning correctly. This allows the technician to identify simple faults and saves a lot of time used for finding a problem and removing it.
The Inverter Phase Check Modules (IPCM) are invaluable for the analysis of problems with inverter-fed air conditioners. The IPCM enables analysis of the both the inverter power circuits and to also test the series data circuits between the outdoor unit and the indoor unit. Designed to be used both in installation and maintenance, the IPCM can help identify faults and ensure correct connections. This allows the technician to identify simple faults and saves a lot of time used for finding a problem and removing it.
The hardest thing to do when you get a communication error is to establish which of the two PCBs has failed. Now all you have to do is connect the serial signal checker. To test the inter unit communication connect the checker from the serial cable to the neutral connector, one led will flash to show the signal from the indoor unit and the other will flash to show the signal form the outdoor unit hence showing which of the PCBs is not communicating and should be replaced.
• Suitable for all size units and manufacturers
• Identifies faulty inverter output board components
• LED indicators indicate good or faulty inverter output stages
• IPCM allows testing of serial communication links
• Dimensions: 81 x 73 x 28mm (L x W x H)
• Identifies connection errors in the data circuit
• Rapid visual display
• Inverter Phase Check Module Brochure
• Inverter Phase Check Module Operating Manual