Acutherm Therma-Fuser™ Linear VAV Diffusers use streamlined aluminum extrusions to provide slim architectural shape as well as individual temperature control. Just like square Therma-Fuser diffusers, each linear Therma-Fuser diffuser is a separate zone of VAV control. The thermostats, actuator and damper are built into the diffuser.
With superior air distribution, these diffusers offer longer throws, no dumping, more entrainment, even temperature distribution, higher ADPI and better ventilation effectiveness.
Technologically Advanced Comfort
Experience the benefits of high tech, high quality Acutherm products:
• Lowest cost per zone of control
• Lowest energy VAV terminal-a green VAV
• Low to no maintenance
• No electrical connection required
• Easily adapts to office changes
The TL Model of the Linear Slot Thermally Powered Diffuser available in:
• TL-CW: individual setpoint for VAV cooling with constant volume heating/morning warm-up
• TL-C: individual setpoint for VAV cooling
• TL-D: manually adjustable blade damper
• TL-RAP: matching return air for plenum return
• TL-RAD: matching return air for ducted return
Individual Comfort Selection and Control
Every Therma-Fuser diffuser is a VAV zone of temperature control providing pleasing comfort. The built-in thermostat senses average room air temperature from a sample of air induced into the unit. It controls airflow to precisely match the comfort requirements of the room or portion of the room served. Occupants breathe easier knowing that their personal temperature choice is concealed and will not be changed by someone else.
Other Linear VAV Diffusers available
• Sidewall Linear (Model TLW) – Suitable for wall mounting in lieu of ceiling mounted
• Continuous Look Linear (model TLC) – Suitable for continuous linear arrangement
• Therma-Fuser VAV Diffuser Product Range Brochure
• Therma-Fuser TL Linear VAV Diffuser Brochure
• Therma-Fuser Linear Sidewall VAV Diffuser Brochure
• Therma-Fuser Digital and Wireless Wall Adjuster Brochure